Four Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeblemost, dps (arms) warrior [REJECTED]

2 posters

Go down

Aeblemost, dps (arms) warrior [REJECTED] Empty Aeblemost, dps (arms) warrior [REJECTED]

Post  Aeblemost Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:20 pm

Hey there!

Your RL/Gender/Occupation age: My name is Jacob, im 16 years old and live in Denmark.
Languages: Danish and english
Your characters name: Aeblemost
Your characters class: warrior
Talents: 25 - 23 - 3, arms specc, when i get a good main hand i go fury.
Gear (Link your gear via Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Aeblemost
Pre TBC PVE experience: Mc, onyxia, Zg
TBC PVE experience: Karazhan, gruul, magtheridon, serpentshrine cavern, (the eye) tempest keep
PVP experience: woot, i have done WSG, AB, AV, EOTS and loads of arenas.. dont understand the question :S
Proffesions: im lvling mining and blacksmithing

What guilds have you been in before: ram
Reason for quitting your old guild: i wasent able to be online for raids cause of my homework. But that is over now
Reason you want to join Four Seasons: I wanna have fun and some serious raids + wanna help the guild to get progress
Your goal with raiding (hardcore/casual/have fun/epics/etc): just normal =) depends
Raid days - I can attend.... monday, wednesday, friday, for the most in weekends
I can raid untill 23:00 or more

Two persons in Four Seasons that can recomend you: only know Enourmousj
Write something about yourself and why we should invite you into Four Seasons:
i like having fun in wow, thats why im playing it *woot*. but yes, i can make some serioiusly good dmg in raids and stuff.

Regards,

Aeblemost

Aeblemost

Back to top Go down

Aeblemost, dps (arms) warrior [REJECTED] Empty Rejected

Post  Streamer Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:54 pm

Sorry your gear is not enough for the DPS warrior spot.

Kind regards,
Streamer
Streamer
Streamer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum