Four Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Nightelf hunter want to join [REJECTED]

3 posters

Go down

70 Nightelf hunter want to join [REJECTED] Empty 70 Nightelf hunter want to join [REJECTED]

Post  Ezzy Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:55 am

Hello tongue
dont know how to start so i'll just go

class : hunter
race : night elf
level 70
Name : Ezzy

why i'll join this guild its becuz i want a nice and fun raiding guild to go raids with..
i can be online like everytime ben in kara before i have ben in the guild before but i was inactive and i had alot going with the school but it changed now

just give me a wisp ingame someday

Marry Christmas. Smile /Ezzy

Ezzy

Back to top Go down

70 Nightelf hunter want to join [REJECTED] Empty Hello Ezzy

Post  Streamer Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:05 pm

Hi Ezzy,

Thanks for your application, but I have to reject you on the basis that you have not used our template.
We would appreciate if you use our template and read the guild rules. This so that we can process your application faster.

Merry X-mas and a happy new year,
Streamer
Streamer
Streamer

Back to top Go down

70 Nightelf hunter want to join [REJECTED] Empty Re: 70 Nightelf hunter want to join [REJECTED]

Post  ''Rob'' Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:08 pm

Streamer wrote:Hi Ezzy,

Thanks for your application, but I have to reject you on the basis that you have not used our template.
We would appreciate if you use our template and read the guild rules. This so that we can process your application faster.

Merry X-mas and a happy new year,
Streamer

but we allready know ezzy.. he was with us the first 2 weeks of 4seasons Very Happy

/wave ezzy ^^
''Rob''
''Rob''

Back to top Go down

70 Nightelf hunter want to join [REJECTED] Empty Re: 70 Nightelf hunter want to join [REJECTED]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down