Four Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom [REJECTED]

3 posters

Go down

Freedom [REJECTED] Empty Freedom [REJECTED]

Post  Freedomm Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:31 pm

Hi, im Paladin namned Freedomm, im Retribution DPS atm. Ap with own buffs is 1550. Hit rating 65~. I've been in karazhan many times as a healer so i have healing gear in bank. Bonus healing like 1100. I'm 15 year old. I can speak english finnish and swedish. I have raided before TBC, so have some experience in raiding. I'm aple to play atleast 3-6hours in day. At weekends much more. I've been in guilds called ''Adamantica'' and ''Delesia''. Adamantica disbanded and Delesia wasn't just the right guild for me. At the moment i dont have any other Arena teams than my 3v3 team, where i have 1425 rating. I have atm only one profession and that's mining, working on second one.

Freedomm

Back to top Go down

Freedom [REJECTED] Empty Re: Freedom [REJECTED]

Post  ''Rob'' Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:33 pm

sigh!

theres a thing called application. Fill in that. But mind the effort. we dont want dpsladins or a lola with 1100 healing.

take care
ps: am i being to hard?
''Rob''
''Rob''

Back to top Go down

Post  Streamer Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:28 pm

Hi Freedomm,

If posting an application here please read the guild rules and use the proper template. Rejected on basis that application is invalid.

Kind regards,
Streamer
Streamer
Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down