Four Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeath, lvl 70 Druid [TRIALED]

5 posters

Go down

Zeath, lvl 70 Druid [TRIALED] Empty Zeath, lvl 70 Druid [TRIALED]

Post  Zeath Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:15 pm

Hey!

Your RL/Gender/Occupation age: Male, 16, studying (school).
Languages: Norwegian and English
Your characters name: Zeath
Your characters class: Druid
Talents: Resto specced 2/0/59
Gear (Link your gear via Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Zeath (this might show my feral gear as I was feral recently..)
Pre TBC PVE experience: Pre-TBC I cleared MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20, Onyxia and the first bosses in AQ40.
TBC PVE experience: TBC Exp: Cleared Kara, Gruul's, Magtheridon, done Lurker, Morogrim, Hydross and karathress in SSC, done Void Reaver in TK.
PVP experience: Well. Got an epic PvP geared rogue, all teams 1600+ rating. On my druid I only have a 2v2 with 1500 rating (0 matches played total in the team) Razz
Proffesions: Skinning (full) and Herbalism (232/300)

What guilds have you been in before: I have been in Squirrel Squad and Equilibrium.
Reason for quitting your old guild: Squirrel Squad: Left because the guild pretty much stopped raiding due to inactive members.
Equilibrium: Leaving because they don't have much progress.
Reason you want to join Four Seasons: I've heard you are progressing well, and your raiding times suit me very good. Want to have a good time doing PvP, raids and normal instances Smile
Your goal with raiding (hardcore/casual/have fun/epics/etc): Casual/Have fun is my goal of raiding Smile
Raid days - I can attend....
Monday - Can attend
Wednesday - Can attend
Sunday - Can attend

Two persons in Four Seasons that can recomend you: I don't know anyone in Four Seasons..
Write something about yourself and why we should invite you into Four Seasons: You should invite me because I'm an active player with okay gear and experience Smile I like being social and I'm helpful. Hope the guild would have any use for me Smile

Zeath

Back to top Go down

Zeath, lvl 70 Druid [TRIALED] Empty Exp

Post  Zeath Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:30 am

Forgot to say that the raiding experience that I wrote above is from my rogue. On this char I have only cleared Kara.

Zeath

Back to top Go down

Zeath, lvl 70 Druid [TRIALED] Empty Hi Zeath

Post  Streamer Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:39 am

Hi Zeath,

Thank you for your application, looks solid in my eayes. We will have chat internally about you.

Kind regards,
Streamer
Streamer
Streamer

Back to top Go down

Zeath, lvl 70 Druid [TRIALED] Empty The gear

Post  Zewie Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:34 am

You got nice gear, and a nice healingbonus, around 1250.. but you could increase it alot, maybe with 200+ healing.. why havent you enchanted your gear ?
Zewie
Zewie

Back to top Go down

Zeath, lvl 70 Druid [TRIALED] Empty Enchants

Post  Zeath Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:33 am

Because enchants cost alot and I'm not chinese.. Razz
To enchant all my gear I need like 20 Large Prismatic, and they now cost 30-50g each >.<

Zeath

Back to top Go down

Zeath, lvl 70 Druid [TRIALED] Empty Re: Zeath, lvl 70 Druid [TRIALED]

Post  ''Rob'' Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:24 pm

Zewie wrote:You got nice gear, and a nice healingbonus, around 1250.. but you could increase it alot, maybe with 200+ healing.. why havent you enchanted your gear ?

Well said zewie. We can only effort to take the best of the best applications. We are getting quiet popular lately. But someone with a lot of activity and some experience in raids should atleast get trail
''Rob''
''Rob''

Back to top Go down

Post  gombo Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:54 pm

another healer cnt be all bad i mean hes druid too so hes obviously imba give the man a trial!! Very Happy

gombo

Back to top Go down

Zeath, lvl 70 Druid [TRIALED] Empty w

Post  ''Rob'' Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:22 pm

Well gz about the trail. But i really must warn you. We expect you to get some good gear outside karazhan. And that you just enchant your gear. you have to put effort into your char. CUZ we really had enough of boosting slackers in karazhan. Clear up your own problems and help progressing the raid and guild in general. im not saying your a slacker but its just a warning
''Rob''
''Rob''

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down