Four Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral Druid! Raid skillz upp SSC and TK [TRIALED]

2 posters

Go down

Feral Druid! Raid skillz upp SSC and TK [TRIALED] Empty Feral Druid! Raid skillz upp SSC and TK [TRIALED]

Post  Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:39 am

Ne Druid
13.5 k hp unbuffed and 25.5k armor in bearshape

Skinning/LW full skill 375 can make some epix and ench on leggs ex. 40 stamina and 12 agi, soon dps ap+ crit too=) Shadowprowlers chest=) and lots of BoP epic

Playtime: whenever u need me mostly not fridays and saturdays mostly, but some weekends but all normal days
Exp: kara,gruul,tk,ssc and all heroics
rep: almost exalted with all

Reason i wanna join i´s that im a very good friend to millisan and we have played like the world start=)
im very friendly and do as im told

cheers

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid! Raid skillz upp SSC and TK [TRIALED] Empty Re: Feral Druid! Raid skillz upp SSC and TK [TRIALED]

Post  Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:55 am

Forgot this=) have both tanka nd dps gear http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Natsume

//// Natsume

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid! Raid skillz upp SSC and TK [TRIALED] Empty Hallo!

Post  Streamer Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 am

Hi Natsume,

Thank you for showing interest in our guild, and you seem to be of the material we are looking for, but we
require people to use our template when doing their application. This to make it easier and quicker for us
to process the applications comming in. Please read the sticky in this forum and post your application again.

Kind regards,
Streamer
Streamer
Streamer

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid! Raid skillz upp SSC and TK [TRIALED] Empty Re: Feral Druid! Raid skillz upp SSC and TK [TRIALED]

Post  Millisan Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:01 am

ill tell Sebbe my god u need to read sticky
Millisan
Millisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down