Four Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sithie 70 nosepicking lock wants in on the fun [TRIALED]

5 posters

Go down

Sithie 70 nosepicking lock wants in on the fun [TRIALED] Empty Sithie 70 nosepicking lock wants in on the fun [TRIALED]

Post  Sithie Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:41 am

Your RL/Gender/Occupation age: M 35 unemployed programmer
Languages: Swedish / English
Your characters name: Sithie
Your characters class: Warlock
Talents: 44,17,0 (pvp and pve efficient)
Gear (Link your gear via Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Sithie
(NOTE: Yes I misclicked the stupid belt, just have to live with it)
Pre TBC PVE experience: Killed Hogger while me left foot was asleep
TBC PVE experience: Karazhan (curator, chess, prince), gruul, went back and killed Hogger again
PVP experience: Played arena with lock, mage, rogue (currently have 6 lvl 70 chars)
Proffesions: ench, tail (only tailoring at full)

What guilds have you been in before: (some randoms), ram, Divinity
Reason for quitting your old guild: emokids screaming in ventrilo
Reason you want to join Four Seasons: My friend is in the guild and recommended to apply (Fläskhuvet) Wink
Your goal with raiding (hardcore/casual/have fun/epics/etc): friendship/drops/experience (no not XP but as in pve)
Raid days - I can attend....
Monday - Yep
Wednesday - Yep
Sunday - Yep

Two persons in Four Seasons that can recomend you: Since Fläskhuvet have split peronalities I will use him for both slots
Write something about yourself and why we should invite you into Four Seasons: I am cute and fluffy

Sithie

Back to top Go down

Sithie 70 nosepicking lock wants in on the fun [TRIALED] Empty Havnt looked in the armory but

Post  Shivve Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Hello

This sounds promising, by the way u describe yourselves u have my vote!
Shivve
Shivve

Back to top Go down

Sithie 70 nosepicking lock wants in on the fun [TRIALED] Empty Re: Sithie 70 nosepicking lock wants in on the fun [TRIALED]

Post  gombo Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:09 pm

i like cute and fluffy Very Happy

gombo

Back to top Go down

Sithie 70 nosepicking lock wants in on the fun [TRIALED] Empty Re: Sithie 70 nosepicking lock wants in on the fun [TRIALED]

Post  Streamer Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi Sithie,

Thanks for you application, we havn't forgotten about you. Our Warlock expert is having difficulties accessing the Armory.
Hopefully that is resolved today. =) And you seem to know Fläskhuvet very good, that is kinda scary. Wink

Lots of PVP gear and mostly stamina enchants. You have the Frozen Shadoweave set though, or do you have more PVE gear?

Kind regards,
Streamer
Streamer
Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  ''Rob'' Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:39 pm

finnaly not a 12 year old applying this time. I just seen your armory. Not bad i must say. I saw you've put effort into your gear. You can see that on the enchants and sockets. Its pretty low spelldmg tho. But i guess you can replace those gladiator stuff with PVE blues/epics. The only thing i want you to do is respec.

43/7/11 With 1/2 improved healthstone(prefered) with shadowburn you're even more viable in arena and pvp. And you need bane and improved shadowbolt since even as an affliction lock 52% of your dmg comes from spamming shadowbolts. (tested it for 1-2months) and improved shadowbolt improves your DOTs dmg with 20%. and shadowbolts aswell Smile

The best spec would be -/21/40 with no conflagation just shadowbolt nuke. I had that for a few weeks and its UBER PVE dmg. noone will get close to you with that spec. Tho you become pretty much shit in PVP....

so i would like to welcome you to the guild. sorry that it took so long. try to work on your pve gear so you can remove those gladiator stuff. Be active, kind, friendly etc and i know you will enjoy you stay Smile

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warlock/talents.html?1500222512230115512011050000000000000000000505000010000000000000
the Dotter (3points left you can do with them whatever you like)

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warlock/talents.html?0000000000000000000002150030133200100000000505000512201513030250
the Nuker ( GREAT fireAOE without intterupt, 15% more fire or shadowdmg when you sac your pet. INSANE damage and still low aggro cuz of 20% less threath)
''Rob''
''Rob''

Back to top Go down

Post  Sithie Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:48 pm

Thanks for the very nice specs and tacs. I will go for the first spec since I do arena and BG's. Respeccing today. I'm sorry to say that this gear is my only set. I've not been into pve at all with the lock. The pve:ing I've been doing is with my mage. Though I hope the gear is descent to start with pve:ing with... I'll just need to fill in any missing dps by trying harder.

Sithie

Back to top Go down

Post  ''Rob'' Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Sithie wrote:Thanks for the very nice specs and tacs. I will go for the first spec since I do arena and BG's. Respeccing today. I'm sorry to say that this gear is my only set. I've not been into pve at all with the lock. The pve:ing I've been doing is with my mage. Though I hope the gear is descent to start with pve:ing with... I'll just need to fill in any missing dps by trying harder.

Great answer, we really are looking for the 'hardworkers' Just compensate your lack of spelldmg with Wizard oil. ShadowPower or Flasks. and spelldmg food. You can really easily farm the meat of the basilisk in terrokar for the +23spelldmg foodbuff. And just invest some money into the raid, thats what most of us do. (allthough i would like to say that we all do that but.... sigh....

Another thing We got a thing called warlock forum. POst the gear you need from kara so i can give you a spot for those bosses.
''Rob''
''Rob''

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down