Four Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightflower,want join like Protecion Warrior [TRIALED]

2 posters

Go down

Nightflower,want join like Protecion Warrior [TRIALED] Empty Nightflower,want join like Protecion Warrior [TRIALED]

Post  nightflower Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:43 pm

Your RL/Gender/Occupation age:Sup, me name is David,I'm just 15 years old and I'm born in Spain. but I have life in swenden for 3 years now!
Languages: Spanish (born laguages), Swedish, And English of course
Your characters name: Nightflower
Your characters class: warrior
Talents: 41-20-0, I'm ms atm, went I join I will be protecion.
Gear (Link your gear via Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Nightflower
Pre TBC PVE experience: Mc, onyxa lairs, Zg, and a bit of Nax
TBC PVE experience:Farm KZ, gruul
PVP experience: I not understand this question, but I can say: I'm just rev with all in PVP and me arena teams is 1550+
Proffesions: Enchating 365, and a mining I think but I suck.. about 170
What guilds have you been in before: Dawn of blinded.
Reason for quitting your old guild: A guy did kill the guild, and kick ppl.. and our Gm did change server...
Reason you want to join Four Seasons: Well Me best friend IRL name shamina say to join.. and they say have good gear, like me old guild, and they farm KZ like me old guild and they are serious!!! and I will help ppl with quest, heroics...and more!'
Your goal with raiding (hardcore/casual/have fun/epics/etc): GIEF Epic!!! dang!, I try to get the same gear that shamina but she is a shaman resto I just have 5 epics like her Razz
Raid days: form 17.00 to 23.00
Two persons in Four Seasons that can recomend you: Shamina, Zewie.
Write something about yourself and why we should invite you into Four Seasons:
I'm a sport guy, have played wow for 2 years ago... like to play with me friends... like know news ppl... etc...

I'm so sorry im lazy with this apply, cuz me Girld friend have call me now 4 times.. and want I come to disco in the school... and I go out now with shamina to the disco... and im Tierd I did play tenis like 2 hours... well I go to dush thanks a lot for u read the apply, I wear me fun gear with 137 spell dmg please not think this me real gear, I have 13.9k armor, 502 defense, 29 block , 18 dodge, 16 parry... well I think I must go me girld friend have call me again I must hurry!!, bye!

nightflower

Back to top Go down

Nightflower,want join like Protecion Warrior [TRIALED] Empty ok

Post  ''Rob'' Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:42 pm

Thanks alot for your appliction. i guess tanks are always welcome
Tho please work on your english. It's almost impossible to read through your lines Smile

take care
/dont
''Rob''
''Rob''

Back to top Go down