Four Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allancito Warrior Dps [Arms/fury] [TRIALED]

3 posters

Go down

Allancito Warrior Dps [Arms/fury] [TRIALED] Empty Allancito Warrior Dps [Arms/fury] [TRIALED]

Post  Allancito Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:43 pm

Your RL/Gender/Occupation age: My name is mario, im 18 years old and live in Sweden.
Languages: Spanish,greek,Swedish and English of course
Your characters name: Allancito
Your characters class: warrior
Talents: 35- 26 - 0,Mixed specc :p
Gear (Link your gear via Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Allancito
Pre TBC PVE experience: Mc, onyxia, Zg
TBC PVE experience: Karazhan, gruul, magtheridon,
PVP experience: hehe i am a pvp freak so i have done all the Battlegrounds . got a lot of exp
Proffesions: im lvling enchanting and mining

What guilds have you been in before: Masquerade
Reason for quitting your old guild: They didn't give me a chance to show what i can do . why? because they had to many members
Reason you want to join Four Seasons: I wanna have fun and some serious raids + wanna help the guild to get progress and i wanna meet new people =) Get more friends <3
Your goal with raiding (hardcore/casual/have fun/epics/etc): To have fun and discover new things manliy then the epics .
Raid days - Any day of the week you name it Smile
I can raid untill 23:00 or more

Two persons in Four Seasons that can recomend you: Dont know anyone personaly but i sure know 1 guy and i dont remeber his name ^^
Write something about yourself and why we should invite you into Four Seasons:
Well, umm i am want to have fun and learn to know new people to have a great experience is what i want . well you guys should inv me beacuse i wont let you guys down Smile never ever! ^^
Allancito
Allancito

Back to top Go down

Allancito Warrior Dps [Arms/fury] [TRIALED] Empty Re: Allancito Warrior Dps [Arms/fury] [TRIALED]

Post  ''Rob'' Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:14 pm

are you serious Sad where do all these damn dps warriors come from???

-we dont really need more dps warriors
-dps warriors are never on top of the dmg list since they dont get enough rage to fully dps.

but still disiscion is to the guildmaster >.<
''Rob''
''Rob''

Back to top Go down

Allancito Warrior Dps [Arms/fury] [TRIALED] Empty Not true mate

Post  Streamer Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:17 am

DPS warriors are great for boosting the DPS for the whole raid. AND a DPS warrior can match a rouge in DPS if he knows what he does.
Streamer
Streamer

Back to top Go down

Allancito Warrior Dps [Arms/fury] [TRIALED] Empty Re: Allancito Warrior Dps [Arms/fury] [TRIALED]

Post  ''Rob'' Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:05 pm

Streamer wrote:DPS warriors are great for boosting the DPS for the whole raid. AND a DPS warrior can match a rouge in DPS if he knows what he does.

your a bit wrong about that.
The dps warriors dont get hit, so they get less rage that equals less damage.. And their dps is restricted by threath and rogues can fully dps and then vanish or feint to lower their treath and that equals more dps.

tho we will invite one of those fury/arms warriors. And they should convince me im wrong Smile

warriors indeed buff the raid with attack power. the problem is, we only have 2 other melee dps mostof the times. We are almost fully spellcaster dps.

sorry for being an annoying know it all Sad
''Rob''
''Rob''

Back to top Go down

Post  Streamer Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:20 pm

I said 'if he knows what he does.' ask to play with my friend Kah and he'll show you Wink
Streamer
Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down