Four Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celerian 70 Holy/disc Priest [TRIALED]

3 posters

Go down

Celerian 70 Holy/disc Priest [TRIALED] Empty Celerian 70 Holy/disc Priest [TRIALED]

Post  Celerian Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:31 pm

Your RL/Gender/Occupation age:

Simon, Male (would most likely hate my parents for the name otherwise), Natural Sciences student - Final year of senior high school, Age 18

Languages:

Swedish (My mother tongue)
Fluent English
A bit of Spanish as well

Your characters name:

Celerian

Your characters class:

Holy/Discipline specialized Night Elf Priest

Talents and Gear (Link your gear via Armory):

Well since all of this information is attainable through the armory, I've decided to link from there.
I'm Holy/disc specced anyway

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Celerian

Pre TBC PVE experience:

Zul'Gurub - Cleared
AQ 20 - Cleared up to last boss
Onyxia - Cleared
Molten Core - Cleared
BWL - Up to third boss (then TBC came and BWL became obsolete)

TBC PVE experience:

Karazhan
Gruul's Lair

Heroic access keys:
Tempest Keep - All instances
Coilfang Reservoir - All instances except Steamvaults
Hellifire Citadel - Shattered Halls
Auchindoun - All instances
Caverns of Time - Both instances

PVP experience:

Well I am not a great fan of PvP, in fact I recent it. Therefore I’m not a frequent visitor to the battlegrounds though i have been there on occasion

Proffesions:

Herbalism (375) and Alchemy (300 atm)

What guilds have you been in before:

The order of Twilight - Pre TBC levelling guild, EU Executus, joined in at level 35 and stayed till 59 (disbanded)
Order In Chaos - Pre TBC Raiding guild, EU Executus, joined at 59 and reached 60 quite fast. it was with this hard-working guild that I climbed from the first boss in ZG all the way ut to fourth in BWL. Priest Classmaster.
RedemptioN - TBC Karazhan/ Gruul guild, i was in this guild for about a month before it disbanded.

Reason for quitting your old guild:

Disbantion for the most part. Left OIC though, because of internal struggles of a crossroad kind. It had serious difficulties with the leadership being shattered into two camps at the end, wether or not to go hardcore raiding when TBC came out. I left because of what i though as unfair treatment of the older members, who had been there from the start due to newer ones who reached 70 faster. Guild disbanded 5 days after I left. Had a great time there anyway when the guild was at its peak of raiding.

Reason you want to join Four Seasons:

Well I saw that you were looking for more healers amongst other things and i decided to apply. I read your description and I thought that the guild way agreed with mine. I’m looking for the little more casual raiding experience. Personally I consider WoW to be a means of recreation, and therefore i raid for fun and if I can help the guild and myself progress while doing so, hey, so much the better Very Happy

Your goal with raiding (hardcore/casual/have fun/epics/etc):

Well as I said I raid to have fun, not to get full T6 Epic in a month (would implicate hardcore raiding 7 days a week...). I also feel that I've reached my own and my characters limit when it comes to experience/fun/gear that i can reach without raiding so there you have another reason.

Raid days - I can attend....

Well i can raid when I’m not overburdened with school and other things concerning my real life, since it always comes first hand compared to WoW (as you surely can understand). There fore its hard for me to specifically dedicate three days to raids. It's easier for me to raid on weekends but I can probably squeeze one or two raids in on the weekdays as well. Some of my spare moments will intersect with the guilds raid times, some won't.

Okay, that’s really just a very fancy way of saying that i can attend the raids, but not all of them.

Finally I would like to say that if you accept my application, you will not get anything less that my best on the raids that i attend. I will of course try to help out in what way I can outside the raids as well.

Merry Christmas! See ya in game!

/Celerian 70 Holy/Discipline Priest

Celerian

Back to top Go down

Celerian 70 Holy/disc Priest [TRIALED] Empty cool..

Post  Zewie Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:48 am

Nice, and ty for your application, we will concider it Smile
Zewie
Zewie

Back to top Go down

Celerian 70 Holy/disc Priest [TRIALED] Empty Re: Celerian 70 Holy/disc Priest [TRIALED]

Post  ''Rob'' Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:25 pm

Zewie wrote:Nice, and ty for your application, we will concider it Smile

indeed that was a very nice application Smile i guess we could always use a healer.
you will hear from us

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''simon says:''
''Rob''
''Rob''

Back to top Go down

Celerian 70 Holy/disc Priest [TRIALED] Empty Re: Celerian 70 Holy/disc Priest [TRIALED]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down